KureSPA & Wellness Center has a beautiful spa-like atmosphere and organic juice bar. We provide essential services and education that aim to revitalize and rejuvenate our clients. We work hard to create a nourishing and supportive environment for both our customers and our staff. We are small and unique so our ideal candidate knows how to multi-task, has the ability to be kind and welcoming, and is knowledgeable about health and wellness.
Our spa receptionist is the first person our clients come into contact with — whether over the phone or at the spa — every encounter needs to be helpful and reassuring. You must have excellent manners, be poised and have a genuine desire to help people. We are looking for individuals who can instantly connect with clients to ensure that they leave happy with the product and the experience, and that they want to come back again.
We are a team. We all help each other here so, it’s important that you know how to be a productive team member, too.
We are looking for a person who can perform the following duties:
* Answer the phones and make reservations for wellness center services
* Address customer inquiries about Vibrosaun, PEMF Therapy, massage and more (you will be trained to talk about these therapies comfortably)
* Efficiently communicate to massage therapists their newly scheduled appointments and rescheduled appointments
* Encourage new clients to re-book a future appointments. Educate them on our membership plans or our series of services/package. Repeat business is vital for a small enterprise such as ours.
* Must be able to meet light physical demands of position (cleaning, stocking linens, setting up massage and sauna rooms)
* Performs all opening and closing support tasks including cleaning, vacuuming, dusting, setting up massage and sauna rooms and uses time efficiently
* Maintains the stock of supplies and literature
* Proficiency in POS/booking software, and cash register is necessary
* Keep front desk clear of clutter and personal effects. Keep spa lobby tidy during the day.
* Make organic juices or smoothies when necessary.
* Preference for candidates who’ve worked in spas, salons, doctor’s offices – anywhere you have had experience in booking appointments.
* Be comfortable speaking to clients on the phone and in person using a warm and welcoming tone.
* Be comfortable in a changing environment, with multitasking, with learning new computer systems and spa procedures/processes, and with assisting in all areas of the spa.
* Be able to relate well to clients, staff, therapists, and management
* Handle all food products according to the CT Dept of Public Health Compliance Guide
* Maintain a professional appearance at all times. We don’t require uniforms, but we require everyone to show up looking clean, fresh and professional.
* Timeliness is critical, late arrivals will not be tolerated
Please take a look at our website and menu to understand what we offer. www.Kure-Spa.com
We are open 6 days a week (closed Mondays). Evening and weekend hours are required.
$11-$14/hour depending on experience.
IMPORTANT: If you are interested in this position, along with your resume, please include a brief paragraph telling us a little about yourself and the reason you think you would be a good fit for this position and an asset to the KureSPA & Wellness Center team.