Norwalk, CT 06851
Kure Spa & Wellness Center has a beautiful spa-like atmosphere and organic juice bar. We provide essential services and education that aim to revitalize and rejuvenate our clients. We work hard to create a nourishing and supportive environment for both our customers and our staff. Our ideal candidate knows how to multi-task, is kind and welcoming, and is interested in and knowledgeable about health and wellness.
Our Wellness Center Receptionist/Juice Bar Attendent is the first person our clients come into contact with — whether over the phone or at the spa — every encounter needs to be helpful and reassuring. You must have excellent manners, be poised and have a genuine desire to help people.
PLEASE NOTE: We are looking to fill evening Tuesday-Thursday 3-8pm and weekend shifts 9:30-5pm.
- Answer the phones, make reservations, and address customer inquiries about our wellness center services.
- Make organic juices or smoothies when necessary.
- Encourage new clients to re-book a future appointments. Educate them on our membership plans or our series of services/package.
- Performs all opening and closing support tasks including cleaning, vacuuming, dusting, setting up massage and sauna rooms. Prepping fruits and vegetables for next day.
- Maintains the stock of supplies, literature and keep spa lobby and Juice Bar tidy during the day.
- Proficiency in POS/cash handling.
- Ensure all equipment is kept clean and in excellent working condition.
- Previous customer service experience. Preferably in a spa, salon or medical office setting.
- Experience in Spa booking software a plus.
- Bilingual English/Spanish a plus.
- Be comfortable in a changing environment, with multitasking, with learning new computer systems and spa procedures/processes, and with assisting in all areas of the spa.
- Be able to relate well to clients, staff, therapists, and management.
- Must have basic knowledge of food safety procedures and handle all food products. according to the CT Dept of Public Health Compliance Guide.
- Maintain a professional appearance and demeanor at all times.
- Must have transportation to and from work and be on-time.
What We Offer:
- Competitive hourly rate based on experience.
- On-job training.
- Employee discounts.
- Warm and friendly working environment
Please take a look at Kure Spa & Wellness Center for more information.